Alumni

김하은(경기외고 합격수기)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 티엘비유글로벌학교
댓글 0건 조회 1,212회 작성일 10-12-15

본문

62edd9483df90cfa551c8656af13fb4d_1575346042_9117.jpg

Hello. I am Kim Ha Eun of Grade 9, 2010. I recently reached one of my ultimate goals in being able to attend Gyeonggi Foreign Language High School. 

I could have only reached my goal through many of my teachers’ passionate guidance and efforts. I think I’ve obtained many things during the time in TLBU. 

I have experienced a variety of things such as field study trips, dormitory life, and study hall time. These have become part of my special memory. 

The field study trips are especially memorable for me. I’ve learned about many different cultures, and how to communicate with foreigners through field study. 

I expect my juniors to make the best use of the special experience that only TLBU can provide and to reach their dreams and goals.

Also, TLBU’s own education system has helped me to improve my scholastic ability. Based on all the knowledge and humanity I learned from TLBU, 

I’ll keep trying my best to be a person who challenges one’s dreams and goals when I enter the high school. 

I am really grateful to all the teachers who took care of me with love.

2010 9학년 김하은입니다저는 TLBU의 많은 선생님들의 열정적인 지도와 노력아래 제가 목표하던 경기외고에 진학할 수 있었습니다

저는 TLBU에 다니면서 많은 것들을 경험 했습니다해외연수기숙사 생활자기주도적 학습 등 모두 저의 특별한 경험이 되었습니다

특히 해외연수를 통해 다양한 문화를 배웠고 외국인들과 의사 소통하는 방법도 배웠습니다

저는 앞으로 후배들이 TLBU에서만 경험할 수 있는 그 경험들을 잘 활용해 그들이 원하는 꿈을 이루고 이루고자 하는 목표에 도달할 것을 기대합니다

TLBU의 교육시스템은 저의 다양한 능력을 개발하는데 큰 도움을 주었습니다

TLBU에서 배운 다양한 지식과 인성을 바탕으로 고등학교에 진학해서고 꿈과 목표에 도전하는 사람이 되도록 노력할 것입니다

지금까지 애써주시고 사랑으로 가르쳐주신 모든 선생님들 진심으로 감사합니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.