Alumni

양승혁(과천외고 합격수기)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 티엘비유글로벌학교
댓글 0건 조회 2,058회 작성일 11-12-12

본문

62edd9483df90cfa551c8656af13fb4d_1575346600_1119.jpg

When I saw ‘pass’ on the Gwacheon foreign language high school’s website I just felt like I was on the top of a huge mountain. 

That was the moment that I obscurely dreamed when I was a freshman in middle school. 

November 22th I attended Gwacheon foreign language high school orientation I feel pressure that I have to compete with others 

and I feel a sense of accomplishment that I did and thankful to our teachers for helping me to stand like this. 

In orientation I noticed that there are lots of things waiting for me such as assignments, tests and some vacation learning course

however actually I’m not afraid of those things because I’ve already experienced it with TLBU teachers.

Sometime I feel frustration because of study but teachers and mentors give me some advice and some counsel so I can get confidence again to study hard . 

2011 was very meaning full year to me because TLBU provided me with lots of precious time to discuss social issues with friends

and prepare some presentation projects with one another. In our experience I firmly believe that with the various curriculums and teacher in TLBU, 

G8 students can get better results than us

과천외고 홈페이지에 합격이라는 낱말을 본 순간 큰 산을 하나 넘은 느낌이 들었습니다

막연히 중1때부터 가지고 있던 외고의 꿈이 이루어지는 순간이었습니다. 1122일 과천외고 신입생 오리엔테이션에 갔습니다

그곳에서 든 느낌은 다른 아이들과 경쟁해야 한다는 부담감내가 해냈다는 성취감 그리고 TLBU선생님들에 대한 감사함이었습니다

O.T 에서는 많은 과제와 시험또 방학 중 수업에 대한 이야기가 있었는데 TLBU선생님들과 늘 하던 것이라 부담이 되지는 않았습니다

힘들 때 TLUB선생님과 맨토들의 조언과 충고로 이겨낼 수 있었고 스스로 공부를 해야 한다는 마음도 가질 수 있었습니다

친구들과 머리를 맞대고 프레젠태이션을 만들고 대화하며 문제를 해결해가는 저의 1년 TLBU생활은 매우 의미 있는 한 해였습니다

우리와 같은 경험으로 볼 때 지금의 8학년들은 더 체계화된 환경 속에서 열심히 공부한다면 더 좋은 결과가 나올 것 이라고 믿습니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.