Alumni

김경태(고양외고 합격수기)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 티엘비유글로벌학교
댓글 0건 조회 1,204회 작성일 11-12-12

본문

62edd9483df90cfa551c8656af13fb4d_1575347553_3947.jpg

When I was young I stayed at foreign countries for a long time which made me felt unfamiliar with Korean education system. 

So I was looking for an international school which does not teach students in Korean education system. 

Then I could found TLBU global school and I entered the school. In this school there were many native teachers so that I could develop my English skills. 

Also there were mentors from Asian countries. They taught us Chinese, Model UN, and cultures of Asia in English. 

At vacation time, I attended GLC Program to achieve my leadership and I did SQT Camp which can improve my language skill and help me to do some voluntary works. 

In the middle of semester I was one of the EL Leaders so it was my duty to help other students to speak English and let them know some expressions which they don’t know. 

And TLBU Global School provided us many chances to visit other counties so that we could learn about different cultures and habitats in the countries. 

At this school we should stay in the school dormitories, so it was almost impossible for us to go academies or do some private lessons. 

So to get an outstanding result on our exams we have to develop our self studying skills. 

It was an uneasy thing to do at the first time but as time went by I could found myself developed at this part. 

All this things helped me to become one of a Goyang Foreign Language High school’s students. 

Also what I done in TLBU Global School will be a great weapon which can help me to be a remarkable student in the new school.

저는 어렸을 때부터 긴 유학 생활을 보냈습니다그래서인지 한국에 돌아왔을 때 한국의 교육과정은 저와 어울리지 않다는 것을 느끼고 

보통중학교가 아닌 국제중학교를 찾게 되었습니다결국 저는 TLBU 글로벌 학교를 찾게 되어 1학년 때 입학을 하게 되었습니다

우선 이 학교는 다른 학교와는 달리 여러 명의 외국인 선생님들께서 계셔서 저의 언어능력을 눈에 뛰게 향상 시켜주셨습니다

또한 여러 아시아계 나라에서 오신 멘토 선생님께서는 영어로 중국어와 MUN, 아시아의 문화 등 많은 것을 가르치셨습니다

방학 때는 GLC 프로그램을 통해 리더십 훈련도 했고 SQT을 참가하면서 부족한 언어능력을 향상시켰고 다양한 봉사활동에 참여하기도 했습니다

학기 도중에는 EL Leader로써 학생들에게 영어 쓰는 것을 도와주고 표현을 잘 모를 때 가르쳐주는 지도자로써의 역할을 하기도 했습니다

또한 TLBU 글로벌 학교에서는 매년 2차례씩 해외 탐방을 가서 그 나라의 유적지와 박물관등 여러 곳을 방문하면서 그 나라에 대한 지식을 쌓기도 했습니다

리고 평상시에는 기숙사 생활을 하기 때문에 학원이나 과외를 받지 못하게 되면서 스스로 자기주도적 학습능력을 키우기도 하고 선생님들의 도움을 받으면서 

크게 성장 할 수 있었습니다이 모든 것은 제가 고양외고에 지원했을 때 큰 무기가 되어 치열한 경쟁 속에서 빛을 보게 하였고 

외고에 가서도 다른 학생들에게 뒤쳐지지 않게 해줄 저의 힘이되었습니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.